My reaction is always the same at my first sip of Imperial Oriental Beauty Oolong: Is this tea? Isn't that a finely fragrant honey in hot water? Or an ancient elixir? Or ambrosia for Zeus and Apollo?
This year's version is available. Just as sweet as usual, but not as fragrant as two years ago, because the recent roast still needs some time to mellow down.
On the positive side, this roast adds power to the small leaves and buds. They last many brews.
Boiling water in the preheated gaiwan. It's a new Baotai gaiwan. I will soon add it to the porcelain selection. It's so light, it's fantastic, because you almost don't feel in your hand. It adds to the lightness of the feeling and fragrances of this tea!
A tea called Beauty should be brewed beautifully!
Amazing purity, smoothness and magic fragrances!
Autumn may have started with cooler temperatures in your part of the world. This tea exudes with sunshine and warmth and coziness!
I'm retasting it at 10 PM in order to write this piece. I used half as many leaves, in order to avoid a caffein high. Well, on the light side this tea displays even more finesse and lightness. What magical leaves!
Boiling water in the preheated gaiwan. It's a new Baotai gaiwan. I will soon add it to the porcelain selection. It's so light, it's fantastic, because you almost don't feel in your hand. It adds to the lightness of the feeling and fragrances of this tea!
A tea called Beauty should be brewed beautifully!
Amazing purity, smoothness and magic fragrances!
Autumn may have started with cooler temperatures in your part of the world. This tea exudes with sunshine and warmth and coziness!
I'm retasting it at 10 PM in order to write this piece. I used half as many leaves, in order to avoid a caffein high. Well, on the light side this tea displays even more finesse and lightness. What magical leaves!








No comments:
Post a Comment