Saturday, December 23, 2023

Calm and quiet Gaba tea with festive aromas


This Gaba tea has a very quiet and peaceful taste, but its scents are very fruity and luscious! Harvested during Taiwan's hot autumn, this tea is full of warmth and sunshine.
Its special anaerobic process produces a weird flavor and not everybody will like it at first, but it works pretty well with the calm spirit of Christmas. It's so calm that one can probably drink it at night and still sleep like an angel! 
And the flavors go well with the Christmas cookies! I made:
I wonder how well it would go with the Christmas cookies my mother has made?!
Tomorrow, I should be able to find out, because I'm taking a plane for Europe in a few hours! I will spend my first European Christmas in 20 years! So, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! 
Taste good teas with style and feeling.
Note: I will be back in Taiwan on January 8th. During these 2 weeks, it's still possible to place orders. However, it will take more time than usual to get them shipped, because I'm not in Taiwan. (Orders with few or no tea samples are more likely to get processed quickly.)

No comments: