Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Oolong tasting contest / Concours de dégustation

 This is the latest addition to my fresh Oolong selection. I've kept the origin a mystery. I would like that you taste it blind first and try to guess where it comes from. And to make this tasting contest more interesting, I will give 25 grams of Da Yu Ling Oolong to the first 5 tasters who have sent me the correct answer by e-mail (stephane_erler@yahoo.com). Results will be announced in January 2016.
Saurez-vous reconnaitre l'origine de cet Oolong d'hiver, dernier arrivé de ma sélection? Je ne donnerai la réponse qu'en janvier 2016. Cela vous donne le temps de le commander et de le goûter pour me donner votre avis. Et si vous êtes l'un des 5 premiers à me donner la bonne réponse, alors je vous enverrai 25 grammes de Da Yu Ling Oolong.
Affûtez vos palais! Et bonne chance.

No comments: