Wednesday, January 16, 2013

3 new tea postcards

Many tea friends told me they liked the postcards I included in their tea orders last year. So, this year, I have printed a new series. They represent winter, spring and summer atmospheres:
This time, the paper is thicker and has an interesting rough and glossy finish.

People send postcards when they travel to a distant place that they like. With a picture and a few words, they wish to share a feeling of happiness and discovery. This is the spirit I tried to convey with these cards. I hope you'll like them!
(New customers will continue to receive last year's postcards until the stash is emptied).

5 comments:

Niraj Lama said...

I look forward to receiving my first package from you, including the postcards with great excitement!

Steph said...

I have a few of these 2012 potcards, and I think they are very beautiful!

Niraj Lama said...

On one the postcards in the picture collage, as I see in the post, there is a tall coal stove with a tea pot. I have seen an electric version of a stove similarly designed in a tea video. Does anyone have any idea if where I could find it online? Thanks!

TeaMasters said...

I saw some in the past. If I see some again, I will let you know directly.

Marilyn Miller said...

Now that is a fun idea to include in an order.