Monday, December 26, 2022

24 Advent Chaxi of 2022

Below, in no particular order (except for the last one), I share the 23 Chaxi I made and 1 I experienced this year while waiting for Christmas. Most pictures were simply taken with my phone, without any enhancements, because I wanted to post them daily and quickly on Instagram. The Advent gave me a wonderful opportunity and incentive to brew great teas with my most cherished tea ware! And I'm glad that I did, because teas or wares that you never drink or never use have no reality. Carpe diem! Seize the day and enjoy the best of what life (and your tea stash) can offer! 

I hope these pictures will inspire you to make Christmas Chaxi by combining the decoration you have on hand now with your next tea! Merry Christmas and merry tea to all of you!


























No comments: