Thursday, December 29, 2022

The top 10 videos of 2022

I started making videos to connect with the many tea friends who couldn't come and take classes with me in Taiwan because of the pandemic. And now that these restrictions have been lifted, I wonder if I should continue them... I will continue as long as I feel that you find them valuable through the knowledge, inspiration, shared experience.. that they bring. The new monthly tea interviews have gathered lots of views and I'll continue in this direction. My second change this fall are 'semester classes' paired with a tea sampler built around a theme. With this new format, you know which tea I'm brewing in advance and you are able to order it early so that you can brew it while watching my video class. I try to make this as interactive an experience as possible. And if you watch me live on FB, you can even ask questions at the end of the class and get a real time answer! The classes are free, but you get more out of it if you purchase the tea sampler that goes with the classes. The fall semester sampler is still available if you wish to catch up on fresh mountain Oolongs and TGY. And here's the link to the 'winter semester' sampler of high and full oxidation teas. The winter classes will start on January 7th.

A gaiwan is the perfect tea learning vessel

Out of 118 videos this year, here are the top 10:

10. Sheng puerh tea (English):

 
9. Was ist Sheng Puerh Tee? (Deutsch)  
8. Tee in Swanns Welt, von Marcel Proust (Deutsch)  
7. Brewing sheng Puerh (English)  
6. Tea in winter (English)  
5. Long brews and inflation (English)  
4. L'entretien TeaMasters avec Jean-Philippe Muvien, seconde partie (français)  
3. What I learned from my gaiwan mistake (English)  
2. The secrets of Song dynasty style tea (English)  
1. The TeaMasters Interview with Oded Tzur - Part 1

No comments: