Monday, April 17, 2017

A spring trip to the USA


In a few hours, I'll take the plane to the USA to participate in the Tea Institute at Penn State's 2017 Chinese Porcelain Exhibition. It will take place from April 20 to 23.

And on Tuesday April 25th, from 2PM to 5:30PM, I will conduct a tea excellence workshop in Brooklyn. This is an advanced class to taste tea excellence. I will brew a Dong Ding Oolong from 1989 and a 8582 puerh from the same year. I will also share a real and amazing Wuyi Yan Cha. The cost for this event is 50 USD per person (to cover the price of these very expensive and rare teas). Please contact me directly if you wish to attend.

Then I'll go back to Taiwan to continue my spring selection. The dry and cool weather has delayed and reduces the harvests in most places. The teas won't be ready before May. This means I'll be heading to the mountains right after my return!

No comments: