Friday, January 15, 2021

Hei Cha tea class

In this evening's live tea class, I will talk about a tea that has now 20 years of age! We'll celebrate its anniversary by brewing it and discussing the history and characteristics of Hei Cha. 

This is a tea that has been in my selection for 5 years already. On Instagram, a tea friend commented on these pictures that I don't often brew and talk about it. So, I think it's about time that we spend a whole tea class on the subject of fermented teas! (And I'll disclose a little known fact about shu puerhs during this class!)
As these pictures show, I spent a wonderful evening brewing this tea in a Korean style woodfired teapot made by David Louveau.  
In order for you to get the most out of this tea and my class, I recommend that you brew it while watching my live video! Since it's a shu puerh, the chaqi is very calm and won't keep you up all night (like a sheng puerh could)! 
And if you are on Telegram, you may join my new channel there.

No comments: