Friday, December 06, 2019

A charming tea story

Evening starts early in winter. As the day goes from cold and grey to dark, we long for the warmth of  a cup of tea and a Christmas cookie! These long winter nights were traditionally spent telling stories around the fire in the chimney. We may still feel this quiet atmosphere when we light a few candles. This would be a perfect time to read my short story "Emperor Fei's Dream of Tea". Here is the feedback I received about it from Marian in NYC a couple of days ago:

"What a charming story! It is laced with so many picturesque and delightful images, and that you were able to seamlessly integrate such a quantity and variety of information about tea is a testimony to your skill as a storyteller. I started to read the story before I left for a class this evening and the first thing I did when I got home was to resume reading it. Both the images and story line are so appealing- I wanted to indulge my imagination as soon as I stepped inside the door! You are a wonderful writer and I hope you will continue to explore that outlet."
Thank you for your feedback, Marian. It warms my heart to know that you've enjoyed my tale.

In case you're new to my blog, let me remind you that you receive a free copy of this short story if you place a 90 USD (or more) order on tea-masters.com. To see all the benefits you receive when you place an order on my eBoutique click here.

No comments: