10. Tea is healthy.
9. There aren't any special taxes on tea.
8. One year's tea consumption fits in a suitcase.
7. I can proudly teach tea drinking to my son.
6. Fine tea is cheaper than good Napa Valley wine.
5. Chinese tea tastes great without any sugar added.
4. Tea making can become an art (Japanese) or a relaxing techinique (Chinese).
3. The more I practice tea making, the better my tea tastes.
2. After drinking Chinese tea, I feel elated, but I still can drive.
1. It won't make me feel sleepy when I make love.
Little Adam’s Peak
13 hours ago