Friday, April 11, 2014

Tea events at Penn State from April 24th to 27th


Last year at Penn State
I am glad to announce that I'll soon return to the Tea Institute at Penn State with my teamaster, Teaparker, for a third time in 4 years. The main theme of this visit will be 'Chaozhou Gongfu Cha'.

The Tea Institute is combining this year's events with a Chinese teaware exhibition of antique pieces from the Palmer Museum of Art. This is going to be a unique opportunity to witness a traditional Chaozhou Gongfu cha demonstration and see ancient Chinese teaware. I think it's going to be a very unique experience in North America:
I am looking forward meeting all the tea students from Penn State's tea club and the Tea Institute. I also hope to see many north American readers of my blog during this year's visit.
Cizhou ware from the Palmer Museum

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking so foward to meeting you! I am not a student of Penn State but I'll be driving up for the event, can't wait to learn from yourself and Teaparker!

EG said...

Wish I could be there! My parents live not far from Penn State.

Marilyn Miller said...

Have a great trip!