Friday, May 22, 2015
Good morning Lishan!
So, I decided to brew some leaves I had taken with me: this winter's Da Yu Ling Oolong! I was wondering how this 2000 m + Oolong tastes at 2500 meters altitude. It would be different than at my place, because the water would boil at a lower temperature at this elevation (91.6 degrees Celcius only)!
- green color Chabu for spring,
- a simple porcelain gaiwan that is easy to carry and neutral in taste,
- classic qingbai cups that add a green touch to the brew,
- pewter Cha Tuo for a touch of elegance,
- a black glazed bowl by Michel François. It hides the waste water with grace, like a dark mountain.
its sweet aftertaste here. (It's only 1 week old and it could be in your cup in one more week thanks to EMS!...)