Friday, December 30, 2016

The year 2016 in 12 pictures

This review of my favorite pictures of the year has become one of the articles I enjoy doing most. It gives me the opportunity to look at all the pictures I've published and remember the great teas I've had in the last 12 months.

12 years ago, I started this blog with a simple point and shoot camera. 5 years later, I moved to a Nikon D5000 and this month, 7 years later, I've made a new upgrade to a Nikon D750!  I hope that this will allow me to share the joy and beauty of tea at an even higher level. Maybe I'll even start to make more videos again!?

Like last year, I would like to ask you to like your favorite picture on my Facebook page. This will help me decide which pictures I should use to make postcards in 2017.

December: Merry Christmas - Frohe Weihnachten - Joyeux Noël

November: The wine tasting approach for tea

October: Man in blue strikes gold, by Vandy Rattana

September: Vacances pacifiques

August: The making of Baiwen red tea

July: Vacation in Alishan

June: Fêter le solstice d'été à Taiwan

May: Mount Emei International Tea Culture Exhibition

April: When a cup of tea is a trip to nature

March: Hymne au printemps, Biluochun de SanHsia

February: Raw energy

January: Class 10: What Yixing teapot is suited for aged Oolong?
Merci d'aller sur ma page Facebook afin de Liker la photo que vous désirez le plus voir transformée en carte postale. Cela m'aidera à faire mon choix. Je vous souhaite une excellente année 2017!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! 2016 was quite the year for tea, and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2017 has in store for us.

TeaMasters said...

Thanks Daniel! There's a good chance of us coming back to PSU this spring! Hope to see you again then!