Tuesday, June 22, 2021

A priceless tea scoop gift

To celebrate my blog's 17th anniversary, I've thought of  a topic that would be funny and give you a wonderful tea accessory in a video tea class. And it turns out that tea drinkers enjoy jokes and tea knowledge. This video has already 29 likes for only 135 views. This is an amazing ratio and I am very thankful for the appreciation of all these viewers. But this figure is still very low compared to the number of people who have subscribed to my channel or come to my blog. So, I'm reposting it here below so that you don't miss on one of my most entertaining tea classes!

 

This weekend, I'll end up the semester, not with a test, but with a class about 'Outdoor tea enjoyment'! I hope you'll join me live on Facebook, so that you can interact with me. 

No comments: