Saturday, October 19, 2024

Beach day

Spring 2024 Organic 1 Alishan Qingxin Oolong
Yesterday, the weather was so sunny, warm and beautiful. that I felt going to the beach. 
- The beach is two hours away, said my wife.
- I want to go to the beach today! If I'm not going, then the beach is coming here!
There's the perfect Chabu for the occasion. As for the tea, I'm brewing my very light and pure Alishan Organic 1 high mountain Oolong. It's the tea we studied in tea class last Sunday and I continue to be amazed by its sweet freshness. 
The mountain energy complements the warmth of the mid-morning sunshine. The waves of the tea in the cup echo the waves of qi that flow through my body.

Beauty happened along the way. The red zhuni takes central stage. 
Tetsubin. Boiling water. Brew. Pour.
The result makes me smile. Sunshine in the cups. 
The beach is in the room. 
No AC, but a fan that blows wind in my short hair. 
The beach is here and now.
Tea is the medium. It lets you travel to a high mountain, a lost forest, a delicate spring morning. Or even a beach!
With open mouth and open eyes.
There are no limits to the creative mind. 

Enjoy your weekend travels. Unleash your dragon and have great tea! 

No comments: