Monday, November 09, 2020

Which tea should I brew? And if I only have a mug? Creativity 102

In case you missed my latest tea class, you may see the replay below on my YouTube channel. I packed a lot in half an hour. First, I discussed the various ways we can choose the tea we want to brew. Then, I demonstrated how to brew my Dong Pian SiJiChun Oolong (or any rolled Oolong) with a mug, in case you don't have your gongfucha accessories on hand. And finally, I continued my advice on creativity for the second time. Voici la vidéo de ma classe de thé de ce weekend. J'ai fait un peu plus court que d'habitude. En première partie, je discute de comment choisir le prochain thé qu'on va déguster. Puis, je montre comment infuser un Oolong Dong Pian SiJiChun si on n'a pas ses accessoires habituels. Et en dernière partie, je continue de vous donner des conseils pour la seconde semaine de votre réveil créatif! Below is a screenshot of one of the 2 Zoom tea classes I did with philosophy students from the University of Oxford. I mention these classes in my video, because they gave me the idea to brew with a mug since no student had proper tea accessories. And since this didn't prevent the students from enjoying their teas, especially the roasted SiJiChun, I thought it a good idea to share this experience.

No comments: