Monday, June 12, 2006

Tea Photo Contest

June marks the start of summer and the anniversary of this blog. The pictures you see along my articles try to reflect my love for tea and the importance of a nice design on a successful tea experience. It's not so much about having a famous teapot or a rare piece, but about creating harmony between the tea, the teaset and yourself.

So, this month, I would like your tea inspired pictures. The possibilities are endless: pictures of your teaset arrangements, tea (here Teaparker has a few examples), people while drinking... Send me maximum 3 pictures before the end of the month. I will post the best on the blog. I'll also announce winners and distribute prizes (tea samples, I guess). And there will be a special category for those using teaware or tea I provided.

Have fun doing something creative!

No comments: