Wednesday, December 19, 2012
2012 Top 10 articles
10. Top Ali Shan Oolong - Spring 2012 - One of my best high moutain luanze Oolong in my selection this year. Tastes almost like Da Yu Ling!
9. Unleash the fierce dragon - 2 Cha Bu with flying dragon as symbols for the powerful creativity inside each one of us.
8. Minyao mini coupes qinghuaci - Petites et mignonnes, les vieilles coupes en porcelaine bleu sur blanc.
7. Home vs. warehouse raw puerh storage - Taiwanese storage of a 6 years old puerh from Lincang can vary greatly.
6. Old puerh, plain mini cups, new combination - Using old cups with my mid 1980s raw puerh makes a lot of sense!
5. Baozhong 'forêt subtropicale' et porcelaine 'orchidée' - Le Wenshan Baozong le plus classique de ma sélection et un set de porcelaine moderne qinghua.
4. How to appreciate a teapot from a tea drinker's perspective - Functional beauty illustrated by a 1980s top grade Yixing zhuni teapot!
3. How to appreciate a teapot. The basic and the potter perspectives - Trying to explain beauty to the untrained eye.
2. Yixing modern zhuni Long Dan teapot - A dragon egg shaped teapot for high mountain Oolong. This teapot is sold out now. Next year, I will try my best to find more Yixing teapots from different makers.
1. A jam session: Earth and Fire cups by David Louveau - free and unconstrained works of art and nature. These cups work best with shu puerh.